RL 192


thumb_249_9.jpg thumb_249_8.jpg thumb_249_7.jpg
thumb_249_6.jpg thumb_249_5.jpg
Property Details
Property: Rural
Area: TEXAS
State: QLD
Property Size: 630 acres
Plan: CVE217
Address: SILVERSPUR
Town: TEXAS
Lot: 4748
Status: For Sale
 
Full Description: SILVERSPUR PROPETY Approx 15kms from Texas is this sort after block ideal for growing steers for the feedlot. 630acres with 75% of flat country and remaining 25% of sloping hill country, with approx 200 acres of old cultivation. Property contains cattle yards, windmill with well that feeds tanks and troughs, and creek that flows through the property, fencing is fair to good with some timber of yellow jacket to box and some pine. Asking Price: $800.00 per acre
       
 
Phone: (07) 46530051 - Mobile: 0427 530 051 - Fax: (07) 46530052

This listing has been viewed 3293 times.

Copyright © 2017 Ron Morris Real Estate